Following the Diva's Challenge this week, I haven't been able to stop tangling with Yuma - I really love it!
So here is another one, together with rescanned versions of the ones I did earlier in the week - slightly better quality, otherwise, exactly the same! (Just so I have a good copy on my computer, really...)
Some great entries this week as usual - don't forget to check them out on the Diva's blog.
My Yum sprouted some Aquafleur characteristics in the bottom part but remained very prim and contained in the top. Cruffle decided to make an appearance too.
Here are the other two I did in scanned versions - the others were taken on my tablet. Thanks for popping by.