And I suspect this shows in my attempt at Aquafleur - the Diva's Challenge for this week. Everything I've seen thus far suggests a light, billowing sort of tangle - great fun, a bit of a show-off centre-stager sort of tangle. So I can't quite explain what happened to mine....to me, it looks to be 'lurking' not blooming, its lovely bands slipping off whilst being overwhelmed by miserable weather conditions and dank, ferny undergrowth! Ah, me...must be feeling sorry for myself!
I did have another go later on though and was so pleased with the Aquafleur I did, I couldn't bear to add anything to it at all! It's still a bit on the heavy side but I love the effect of the shading - I shall work at making it more cheerful next time I try it!
I have loved seeing what everyone else has done with it this week. See the entries here and maybe submit one of your own!
Off for a nice hot bath and bit of pampering now, I think!